Quality care is our mission – but it takes the dedication and concentration of our nurses to achieve it. With a job in Nursing at Scott & White, you’ll find an environment that provides career peace of mind, so you can focus on what you do best, taking comfort in knowing that you’re supported each and every day. It’s a difference that makes for better patient outcomes, a healthier work culture, and a nursing career solely dedicated to quality care. As a nurse, your job has true meaning. It’s your chance to touch the lives of your patients. And with the right encouragement, proper support, and clear direction, you can make the most of your skills, as well as make an even greater difference. At Scott & White, we’re committed to giving our nurses the tools, flexibility and opportunities to find a career path that fits you best. From our variety of specialty services to our multiple locations, you’ll discover that the success of your career is your choice. Consider joining our Nursing team today.
Our Culture –
At Scott & White, we believe the key to being a trusted health system is knowing what’s important to you and your career. That’s why we’re focused on providing an environment that’s comforting and encouraging – a culture that keeps you on pace with state-of-the-art technology, gives you the tools to provide quality care, and offers you benefits that are essential for everyday balance.
College Station Hospital Opening - August 2013
Scott & White is opening a new hospital in College Station in August of 2013 and is hiring for a variety of positions and specialties. Click here to view our College Station openings.
Scott & White will no longer hire tobacco users effective January 1st, 2013-
Scott & White has a unique perspective on the burden of chronic disease. We not only have a responsibility in treating disease, we play a vital role in educating patients and employees about lifestyle choices. Eliminating tobacco use from our system is an important part of that. It is also part of supporting a broader strategy of empowering employees to improve their health. Consistent with our commitment to healthy communities and workplaces, Scott and White is no longer hiring tobacco users effective January 1st, 2013 and beyond.
- Staff Nurse II PACU (Evenings) - Temple, USA
- Description: Responsibilities Job SummaryCoordinates and provides nursing care including the assessment, education, counseling and treatment of patients and delegating nursing care to others as appropriate. Works cooperatively with ancillary nursing staff and other patient team personnel and maintains standards for professional nursing practice in the clinical setting._________________________________________________________________1-...
Reference Code: 294816
- Infection Prevention Practitioner (RN) - Temple, USA
- Description: Responsibilities Job Summary:Under the general direction of the Infection Control Manager or Director, coordinates and implements surveillance activities for healthcare acquired infections and reportable diseases for hospitalized and ambulatory care patients. Serves as instructor and consultant on infection prevention and control measures to hospital and clinic staff, medical staff, students, patients, families, volunteer...
Reference Code: 294802
- Staff Nurse II FT Supplemental Pool ChlHos - Temple, USA
- Description: Responsibilities Job Summary:Coordinates and provides nursing care including the assessment, education, counseling and treatment of patients and delegating nursing care to others as appropriate. Works cooperatively with ancillary nursing staff and other patient team personnel and maintains standards for professional nursing practice in the clinical setting.UTILIZES THE NURSING PROCESS AS THE BASIS FOR PATIENT CARE PRACTIC...
Reference Code: 294927